[alberg30] TSUNAMI II FOR SALE

Michael Lonsdale miksnd at optonline.net
Tue Jan 2 17:12:08 PST 2001

on 1/2/01 8:12 AM, Carleton Scully at cscully at mis.net wrote:

> Just a note of congratulations on the "Alberg" site. I'm shopping for an
> Alberg design and hope owners will use this site for listing their boats.
>
> C.

I AM PRESENTLY PUTTING MY 1968 30' ALBERG ON THE MARKET FOR SALE.  IT IS IN
ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION WITHOUT GOING INTO LISTING ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO
IT.  IT IS WINTERING IN CT AND WILL BE IN THE WATER WHEN SPRING HITS THE
NORTHEAST.  I PUT A REBUILT FRESHWATER COOLED ATOMIC 4 (DON MOYER) IN LAST
YEAR AND IT PURRS AS NEW.  ANYWAY-PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A FULL LIST OF THE
BOAT AND PHOTOS. YOU WONT FIND A CLEANER/ORIGINAL 30 ON THE MARKET
MICHAEL LONSDALE