[alberg30] TSUNAMI II FOR SALE

Carleton Scully cscully at mis.net
Tue Jan 2 17:30:06 PST 2001

Hello , Michael and thanks for responding. I used to live in CT ; in
Guilford.

I now live in Kentucky , about 8 hours from my boat on Chesapeake Bay. I
have a 25' Trump "Margaret D" built in  Stonington 24 years ago. It is a bit
cramped for living aboard which is what I intend to do  now that I am
retired.

Please send along the info and pics, as well as price.

Regards,

Carleton