[alberg30] Main halyard

sandersm at aol.com sandersm at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 12:52:02 PST 2001

Before you go for a custom sheave, I recall someone on the list saying that
they had adapted a sheave built for a Tartan (for the T27, I think) that was
well-suited to a rope halyard.  They mentioned the name of a company called
The Customer Service Company of Grand River, Ohio, www.classicsailboat.com,
800/486-7245, that sold replacement parts for old Tartans.  I offer all of
this with the caveat that I've never used them, or bought from the company.
But I recall the thread of conversation, and have an old copy of the
company's catalog.  Good luck.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  (# 297)
Oyster Bay, New York