[alberg30] Main halyard

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Fri Jan 12 13:29:44 PST 2001

Thanks to everyone for their responses.I think the way I shall go is to have the present sheave machined, that way I can get the
job done with minimum delay.

On a separate subject: at the London Boat Show on Wednesday I made an impulse buy of a wind speed and direction indicator,the analogue dial type.Do any cruisers have one of these and how useful do you find it? I know, I should have asked these questions before I bought it.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478