[Alberg30] Re: [Member-list] Book Recommendations

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Thu Jan 18 15:55:11 PST 2001

I just put an AC Statpower battery charger in Nevermore, and I am completing
a re-wiring job with a new DC control panel. Haven't re-wired the AC
circuits; in 20-plus years of messing about I have never found dedicated,
in-boat AC power necessary or even useful. Details by request.

Both of Calder's books--on electrical systems and diesels--are worth
whatever you have to pay for them. Get 'em both and live by 'em.

Rob