[Alberg30] Atomic 4 (was Spark Plugs)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jan 22 03:42:04 PST 2001

I agree that there is no need for lead substitute. I started out using it,
but then forgot to bring some when I left for a 2 week cruise. I haven't
used it since and am having no problems. Admittedly, half a season later,
(the following year) I did start following Moyer's advice re using Marvel
Mystery Oil in both the lube oil and the gas. I probably don't use enough
(per D.M.) in the gas, but all is going well so I'll continue using it at
this level.  I pour in one 35 mm film canister's worth of MMO followed by
one 5 gal jerry jug of high test (usually 94 octane) gas.
Regards,   Brian      Free Spirit   #497