[Alberg30] Chesapeake Bay Alberg 79

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Mon Jul 16 11:54:03 PDT 2001

Hi Fellow and Fellowess Albergians,

Yesterday I was sailing on the Chesapeake Bay (we started from the
Sassafrass River on Friday AM, then sailed to Whartons Creek on Friday,
Swan Island on Saturday) for my very first visit to the Chesapeake Bay
when I spied Alberg 30 Number 79 zipping along!  What a wonder to
finally see first hand one of Carl's magnificent creations!  Afterwards
we spied an Alberg 37 yawl zipping by!  Then a Pearson Triton beating up
by Annapolis!

Scott Wallace, Cincinnati Sailor and fan of all Albergs

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |