[Alberg30] Date of Manufacture

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Tue Jul 31 06:17:49 PDT 2001

The daughter of our late friend Bill Beatty is insuring Kaila,
his Alberg 30.  Access to the boat is a problem just now, so I
have agreed to try to assist her with getting further
information on its date of manufacture.
As I recall, Kaila is hull number 266.  I know it is a
Registered boat in Canada.
Can anyone supply dates of nearby numbers, or direct me to a
list which might provide the date and any further information?

Many thanks
Marianne King-Wilson
Windward #369

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |