[Alberg30] RE; cooling system

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Jun 1 02:02:57 PDT 2001

Dick,
   I haven't done it, but as I understand it, you are correct. The engine
will not run hot enough and it will be developing carbon deposits that will
lead to all sorts of problems. That is of course unless you install some
other form of creative temperature regulation. If you need to do this in an
emergency, got to get home type situation, it appears that you should block
off or clamp off the bypass hose to ensure that the water flows through the
engine.
Brian     #497