[Alberg30] Re: Public-list digest, Vol 1 #241 - 7 msgs

Jllembo at cs.com Jllembo at cs.com
Sun Jun 3 03:55:50 PDT 2001

Brian, I took my water muffler apart last year, It had a rattle in it. the 1
1/4 bronz pipe goes up about three inches from the top. it has a 2 inch bronz
pipe cap sitting on top held there by four 3/16 square bronze rods soldered
on,  silver i believe.. the rods had corroded over time so the cap was not
secure. I decided to scrap the old one and make my  own.. I went to the scrap
yard and got the materials to make one out of stainless steel $20.  I welded
it all up at work and it works very well and I dont have to worry about
putting a wrench on it.. I am also in the process of making two aluminum fuel
tanks to fit in the cockpit lockers. They will drop in and go up against the
cabin walls 10 inches wide 18 inches tall and angular cuts to fit the curve
$170. for two  36 gallons total capacity....    Joel
 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |