[Alberg30] chain plate covers?

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Tue Jun 5 13:13:26 PDT 2001

    All this talk of rebedding on the deck around the chain plate outlets
brings to mind a question-- where can I find chain plate covers?  The boat
came without any.  (I mean those plates about 1x2" with a slot cut out so
they fit over the tang extending out from the deck, to which the turnbuckle
and shrouds are attached-- got that?)

    West Marine seems to have none.  Is this a speciality have-em-fabricated
item?

    Thnkx

Randy Katz
Gr. 3
Bertschi School
2227 - 10th Ave E.
Seattle, WA. 98102
USA
206-324-5476 X301

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |