[Alberg30] chain plate covers?

JPGrathwol at aol.com JPGrathwol at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 07:50:30 PDT 2001

Randy,

I installed chain plate covers this spring.  I mail ordered them from
Wichard.  I think I saw them on their web sight, then ordered from a
catalogue I requested.  I never trust web pictures for some reason.  I have
to stare at a catologue photo, call customer service and exhaust my questions
before ordering.  They were easy to install and allow a large bead of caulk
to be biult up around the chainplate where it enters the deck.  It has only
been a few weeks since I've been in the water but I have no leaks or
complaints.  I have weathered a torrential downpour or two.  They look real
nice too.

John Grathwol
Dovekie #88

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |