[Alberg30] looking for an A30

perry fizzano perry at fizzano.net
Tue Jun 12 15:05:10 PDT 2001

Hi, I've been looking around the pacific northwest for an A30.  I noticed a while back that Randy K was looking for an A30 or a Triton and found one (in Orgeon if I remember correctly) ... Randy, did you see any A30's or Tritons that you didn't like for some reason?  Would you mind telling me about them?

Any other leads out there?  I'm definitely willing/able to do some work on a boat as long as it is structurally sound (which seems like a given with these boats!)  Ideally the boat would be in Washington state or British Columbia.  Thanks,

perry
 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |