[Alberg30] looking for an A30

Brian Zinser BZinser at NMU.EDU
Wed Jun 13 07:22:50 PDT 2001

You might want to consider purchasing the boat here on the upper Great
Lakes, where prices for sailboats are very depressed, sailing the vessel to
Duluth and trucking it out.  I recently was considering a move to Spokane
and received a quote of about $2000 from Duluth to the Panhandle of Idaho.

Brian Zinser
Manana #134

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-admin at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-admin at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of perry fizzano
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 6:05 PM
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Subject: [Alberg30] looking for an A30

Hi, I've been looking around the pacific northwest for an A30.  I noticed a
 while back that Randy K was looking for an A30 or a Triton and found one
(in
 Orgeon if I remember correctly) ... Randy, did you see any A30's or Tritons
 that you didn't like for some reason?  Would you mind telling me about
them?

Any other leads out there?  I'm definitely willing/able to do some work on a
 boat as long as it is structurally sound (which seems like a given with
these
 boats!)  Ideally the boat would be in Washington state or British Columbia.
 Thanks,

perry
 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |