[Alberg30] West Coast Albergs

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Wed Jun 27 21:40:14 PDT 2001

Greetings to Kate Read and others,
   I'm a new A-30 owner here in Seattle.  I know of another across Puget
Sound from here.  Keep us in mind as cohorts available any time for
consultation and idea swapping.  I'm planning to come north to the far end
of Van. Is. next spring/summer.

   You may have seen in the recent Latitude 48 magazine that there was an
Alberg Rallyat the Port Browning Marina, on S. Pender Is. (June 24-25).  I
was sorry to have missed it myself.  The person listed as a contact was John
Volc in North Van.  He's at 604-983-3036 or 970-4759; also at
volc at intergate.bc.ca.

   Keep in touch and good luck!

Randy
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Randy Katz
910 - 32nd Ave.
Seattle, WA. 98122
USA
206-323-1941
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |