[Alberg30] Shift Linkage

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Tue Jun 12 04:07:14 PDT 2001

In the Atomic 4 there is both an adjustment for the forward gear and the
reverse gear. This adjustment is located in the 'transmission'.  Some
boats - to achieve more speed or power, implement a reduction gear.It is not
likely that your boat has such an apparatus. Also it is more likely that you
need adjustment to the reverse ing part of the transmission. This requires
some bending and pushing to get yourself back over the motor in your engine
compartment , since you need to access the flat plated area of the
transmission. THre other details become more complicated. I suggest that if
you want to do this your-self get on the list 1st at moyermarine.com. THey
are pretty good at the A4 and Greymarine engines. (Well atleast A4).

I have quite a few documents on the A4 as I have been rebuilding mine for
the past winter. and may be able to help out.

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
cbc at spinrx.com