[Alberg30] Shift Linkage

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Jun 26 12:24:41 PDT 2001

Sanders,

If you have acrobat, go right ahead.  I don't.  (BTW, a lot depends
on the protections set when the original .pdf file was created.)

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |