[Alberg30] HELP!! Any suggestions on where I can borrow, rent, or purchase

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Jun 27 07:23:09 PDT 2001

Even if Bacons doesn't have an appropriate sail on their website, I'd
give them a call.  They're a "people oriented" place rather than
computer oriented.  They know their stuff.

Another option would be to rig a temporary forestay aft of the the
roller furling.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |