[Alberg30] Force 10 Kerosene Heaters

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 13 19:08:21 PST 2001

Everyone;

I just bought a used Force ten Kerosene Heater. I had to buy a  fuel line
for it. I used 1/4 in copper with compression fitting at both ends. I pumped
up the tank to 1 atm. preheated it then flashed it up on the bench to make
sure it worked.  All was well until it heated up, then it started to pulse.
some sort of pressure pulse. Also the fuel line got very hot  at least two
feet back from the heater (is this normal?). Any thoughts on its operation?

Charles Haggart

 | The Tasman Sea strikes.  Two injured on Verita.  Read the news at:        |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |