[Alberg30] Force 10 Kerosene Heaters

John Allen gallen at vcn.bc.ca
Wed Mar 14 15:40:07 PST 2001

I have used the same Force 10 heater for many years.  I had the surging
problem even after pumping to 15+lbs. or 1 atm. as you mention, but with an
adjustable valve in the delivery line, the flow can be fine tuned to
eliminate this problem.  Yes the copper line will get very hot which keeps
the pressure up.  I would make sure that the line you have with the
compression fittings is approved by the insurance gods or coast guard.

Cheers, Skybird #522