[Alberg30] Force 10 Kerosene Heaters

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Wed Mar 14 18:27:40 PST 2001

Charles,

Interesting to hear about your experiences with this heater, it's exactly
the one that I've been contemplating for my own boat.  While I have limited
experience with the Force 10 heater, I can tell you that when my
mountaineering stove (which operates by precisely the same principles)
starts to pulsate, it's because I've over-pressurized the fuel tank.  You
might try starting out with a lower pressure.

Good luck, keep us posted with what you learn!

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121