[Alberg30] chartering

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Mar 1 06:32:13 PST 2001

Gord,

Well, you can see how well the Jones Act has protected the US Merchant
Marine.  It's protected to the point it almost doesn't exist anymore.
Here in the US we've got the best government money can buy.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Just right for an Alberg 30: http://www.alberg30.org/store/sailnet.shtml |