[Alberg30] Repowering opinions and Atomic-4 for sale

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Mar 2 12:23:00 PST 2001

Harlan,

Since I'm sticking with the Atomic 4, I can't offer diesel advice based
on personal experience.  I doubt that 20hp will be a problem, however,
based on the Atomic 4 power curve and normal operating rpm.

You shouldn't have any problem selling the engine.  If you'd like, you
can list it at http://www.alberg30.org/collaborate/moin.cgi/Atomic4EnginesForSale
and I'll drop a notice on the Atomic 4 mailing list.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Get a FREE knotmeter at http://www.alberg30.org/store/ |