[Alberg30] NMEA query

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Mar 6 11:01:55 PST 2001

Sanders,

NMEA is a serial data format, so I'm sure you'll need the full depthsounder
unit.

If you're buying this unit from SailNet, please go through the link
http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 to gt to
the sailnet store.  That helps keep the web site and mailing lists
afloat.  I notice that they have the CP150 model for $400.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Get a FREE knotmeter at http://www.alberg30.org/store/ |