[Alberg30] Atomic 4 upgrades

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Mar 9 11:56:32 PST 2001

I'm with Dan, reliability comes before efficiency.  From what I've
heard on the Atomic 4 mailing list, I don't think electronic ignition
will add much efficiency.  The word's not in on the new prop designs.

You should, of course, join the Alberg 30 Association.
You can get the Alberg 30 Association application form by sending
an email to 'info-request at alberg30.org' with the subject line
'send application.pdf' (without the quotes).  An automated response
will contain the application.

If you have any problems, let me know.  I can also fax or mail it
to you, but that won't be nearly as quick.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |       Starting March 11--BT Global Challenge departs Sydney toward Cape Town            |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |