[Alberg30] Atomic 4 upgrades

T. Kevin Blanc tkevinblanc at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 12:34:45 PST 2001

I second Dan's suggestion. You may also want to look
at the products at www.atomic4.com, which is Indigo
Electronic's site. Some will argue about the need for
some of these products, but I can tell you from
experience that they are well conceived and well made.

Also, hang around the Atomic 4 list for awhile...

http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge