[Alberg30] A30's in the New York / Ct./ N.J. Area

JPGrathwol at aol.com JPGrathwol at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 14:57:32 PST 2001

Brian,

I would welcome a NY/CT/NJ area rendezvous (plus I hope to take you up on
your offer of a sail - yes I'm John from Brooklyn).

My wife and I attended the cruising seminar this spring in Annapolis (we
attended the maintenance seminar last year).  On both occasions we had a
great time.  We were impressed with the hospitality and friendliness of the
Chesapeake Alberg community.  More to the point, I learned a lot.  It's truly
a pleasure to spend hours talking about these boats with other similarly
afflicted sailors.  It's a satisfaction unmatched via this list or patched
together from shorter conversations with my wife and all my friends.  I know
I would enjoy and benefit from any get together we northeasters could pull
off.

Please count me in.

If nothing else we have to entice Mike Lehman and his wife up here.  It has
been too long since a cruise to New York has been logged in the back of the
handbook.

John Grathwol
Dovekie  #88

 | The Tasman Sea strikes.  Two injured on Verita.  Read the news at:        |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |