[Alberg30] Holding tanks

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 21 06:44:38 PST 2001

Pictures ARE worth a thousand words! That's my business! Anyway... I spoke to a
man regarding welding and he was not very excited about his experiences with
working with the material. New question- Why can't I install a inspection plate
and use flanged fittings ? Any words of advice with that process?

Thanks- GREG
P.S.-What site are the images at?

Mike Lehman wrote:

> The fittings should be welded, there is no bonding agent, that I know of,
> that will adhere to polyethylene. . I will post some pictures
> of the installation so you can see what's involve with securing the tank. A
> picture is ,as they say, worth a thousand words.
>
> Mike Lehman
> 840 Mill Creek Road
> Arnold, MD 21012
> (410) 544-9067 (Home)
> (443) 253-7054 (Mobile)
>
> sail_505 at hotmail.com

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |