[Alberg30] Holding tanks

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 21 14:14:41 PST 2001

Hi Mike... round 2!

Kracor is saying because I'm ordering only one is the reason the price is up to
$374.00 with fittings installed + shipping. Price drop is at about five pieces so
your 23 pcs order saved you much .  I've got a quote coming in on S.S. tomorrow.

Q- i'm starting to think that  the area behind the head is available and may take
a rectangular tank for alot less money.... any thoughts.

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |