[Alberg30] Holding tanks

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 21 12:00:45 PST 2001

Mike,

Thanks for the advice.  I called the plastics outfit and their immediate reaction
was to recommend the use of a roll of stick-on gasket material followed up with SS
sheet metal screws.  Silicone was also offered as an additional measure to sort of
"final fill" the gap between the edge of the cover and the stepped liner lip.
Somehow, I think I'll stick (pun intended) with your suggested sealant/adhesive
and procedure.  Thanks again.

Jack