[Alberg30] Bill Bain; bringing lines aft

Bill Bain bill at billbain.com
Tue Mar 27 15:00:38 PST 2001

Thank you for your response, it looks like you have a great setup.  If you
ever get pictures of the mast area where you have the blocks I would like to
see them.  I like the idea of fixing them to the mast instead of the cabin
top.  I think I once saw a plate that fit under the mast which accomplished
the same thing.