[Alberg30] Bill Bain; bringing lines aft

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:16:53 PST 2001

Bill, like you, I wanted my turning blocks mounted to the mast instead of
mounted on the deck.  I did that using standard cheek blocks and making teak
mounting blocks. The teak blocks are a little tricky to cut so, I've
included a sketch that hopefully will show you the "trick" on cutting the
blocks, if you choose to mount your blocks this way. See attached photos and
sketch.

Mike Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012