[Alberg30] Help-Big Problem

dickdurk dickdurk at intercom.net
Tue May 1 05:14:59 PDT 2001

I'm in the process now of fitting the plates to the mainbeam. I had balked
originally at buying plates from Washington Aluminum ($255.00 inc. UPS
delivery) but am now very pleased with the product. Mike, you did a great
job with the dimensions. A little light trim with a 3 1/2" grinder, and they
are going to look like factory original.

Michael
Checkmate #220