[Alberg30] Seagulls

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Mon May 14 19:57:49 PDT 2001

Lincoln:Winter before last I had my mast down for painting and new
lights etc.and boy were the birds having a time with my boat,no
obstructions,everything was landing on my boat.I broke off a few limbs
from some wild shrubbery growing along the canal,and stuck them in rod
holders,between tops of pilings,birds don't like anything in their
wings  upon landing or flight.I'll bet old t.v antenna tubes in the
right places will keep them off your boat!!!!!!!

High Spirits #191
Dick
 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |