[Alberg30] Re: Table Top (actually table leg)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue May 15 02:17:33 PDT 2001

I forgot to post this until the table topic came up.

I remember a while back, someone was looking for a table leg (sort of L shaped aluminum pipe). Two weeks ago, I was in Bacon's and they had one in the barrel to the right of the door as you go in. I beleive they want $20.00 for it. They don't have the other fittings (bottom or top sleeve) as best as I could tell. I tried to find the bottom sleeve and even asked for help looking for it, to no avail. I've been thinking about some way to mount the table in the cockpit. Has anyone done this? Is the bracket(s) a pain in the calf?
Regards,  Brian   Free Spirit   #497
HOORAY, IT'S LAUNCH DAY!!!!!!!!!