[Alberg30] Engine Worries

Kimberly Chatfield phantomrose at ev1.net
Tue May 29 13:56:38 PDT 2001

About the engine problems....sounds like a fuel delivery problem to me.  As
suggested, I'd check the filter first and then the bulk of the system.
Another thing you might try is checking the connections on the coil.  I had
a clogged filter causing the same behavior you're describing, so I cleaned
out all the gunk.  The very next time out, the hot wire shook off the coil
leading to a totally dead engine, a grounded boat and an ebb tide.  To think
this is my recreation!

John Shell

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |