[Alberg30] Atomic4list at sailnet

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue May 29 14:09:26 PDT 2001

Is anyone else a member of the a4 list in digest format?
I didn't get my digest this morning (5/29) which usually comes in about 8:00 AM.  As it just so happens, Yesterday was the first ever time I posted a question and since I didn't receive my digest, I don't know if anyone replied. I know it posted since another (local to me) A30 member responded direct to me. One answer is good (thanks Chris) but I'm hoping for a consensus of genius from the list.
 If anyone has today's digest, would you please Email (forward) it direct to me?
Thanks,  Brian      timmins at optonline.net        A30  #497