[Alberg30] Atomic4list at sailnet

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue May 29 14:30:05 PDT 2001

Brian,

I don't get the digest format, but if you tell me the subject line,
I can take a look for you.  (I need the exact subject line, because
I only have time to skim the Atomic 4 list.)

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |