[Alberg30] Alternator / Rebuilding

John P Reber JohnReber at ChesapeakeIsle.org
Mon May 21 06:57:27 PDT 2001

At 02:30 PM 5/20/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Chris ... Not sure if you are interested in this or not but A member of
>another list which I subscribe to published a procedure which addresses
>the rebuilding of alternators. This particular list member has gained
>the respect of that list and I filed this post away thinking I might
>someday use info myself. I will send it to if you like.
>
>Caution ... this is not something I have done myself but do have
>confidence in the person who wrote it.
>
>I will be happy to forward to anyone who shows interest but is a bit
>long I believe for a general post.
>
>Tom S
>A30  412
>InCahoots

Tom,

I'm in the process of giving my boat a complete over haul, please send
information on the alternatot rebuild

thanks in advance...

John P Reber
"FAIR WIND,  #490"

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |