[Alberg30] Deck Beam finished

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon May 21 07:49:19 PDT 2001

Tom,

Congratulations on your successful repair.  If you'd like to send your
pictures to webmaster at alberg30.org, I'll post them online.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |