[Alberg30] Engine problem

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue May 29 10:21:06 PDT 2001

Linc,

Another thing to check: when it starts to die, open the fuel fill.
Sometimes spiders build nests in the vent line.  When a vacuum forms
in the gas tank, the engine gets starved for fuel.  If it perks
back up when you open the fill hose, it's a sure sign that you need to
clean out the vent.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |