[Alberg30] Wiring

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu May 31 16:30:24 PDT 2001

It does feel good, doesn't it. I did my boat in stages over the first three
years I owned her. Every piece of wire is new and marine grade including the
A4 wiring harness and the mast wiring.
  Unfortunately, by doing it over time, I have no idea how much it cost or
how long it took. It just feels good that it's done.
Regards, Brian  #497