[Alberg30] Alberg 30 Rudder

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 07:33:51 PST 2001

I am not sure any plans exist for the rudder. One idea would be to check
with Bill Boyle wboylejr at aol.com who is believed to be the current owner of
the molds and perhaps the plans. Another alternative is to simply measure up
a rudder on a existing boat and draw up a rudder with critical dimensions.
The rudder is not very complicated and I think it would be relatively easy
to come up with a "working" drawing, and would be happy to voluteer to do
this. A couple of facts would be most helpful 1.) what is you hull # 2.) Is
there anything left of the rudder assembly (such as the rudder stock)? 3.
are the other fitting (pintels/gugeons; rudder shoe) still on the boat or
did they go away with the rudder?

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
(410) 544-9067