[Alberg30] kick-up rudder

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 12:42:12 PST 2001

Taking a winger here, friends.

I have a friend who has a 12' Kite, which was made by Newport in CA in the
'60's as a small Finn type of marconi cat centerboarder.

He needs a kickup rudder to launch off the beach.

Slim chance a Kite kickup rudder is out there, but if any one has an old
Penguin, Blue Jay, 420, Jet 14, Albacore, etc. kickup moldering in a garage
or basement, my friend would be mighty appreciative; fair price depending on
condition of the rudder, etc.

Please email me with any info, leads, ones you remember in someones attic, or
as a doorstop in a barn etc. etc...........:)

Lee

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |