[Alberg30] "Our sincere sympathy" from Joan Hamilton CONTAINS A VIRUS!

Helmes, Gail S. gail_s_helmes at md.northgrum.com
Mon Nov 26 07:47:59 PST 2001

If you have received and email with the subject "Our sincere sympathy", DO
NOT OPEN IT.  The email from Joan Hamilton contains an attachment with the
PE_MAGISTR.B virus.  The message is an old email from a year ago with the
infected attachment.  I called Towney and they did not send the message.
Hope this saves your hard drive.

Gail Helmes
gail_s_helmes at mail.northgrum.com
410-765-8005 wk

 |  http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html  |
 | Great notecards for your Christmas greetings |