[Alberg30] Re: [Member-list] Virus warning!!

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Nov 26 10:43:46 PST 2001

FWIW, this message was not mailed via either the member-list or
the public-list, but was likely mailed to many members of these
lists using the addressbook on the infected computer.  I do not
have a copy of this message, but if someone does, it might be
possible to tell whose computer is infected by examining the
full message headers.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |  http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html  |
 | Great notecards for your Christmas greetings |