[Alberg30] Yanmar 3GM

DickInVA dickinva at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 09:18:02 PST 2001

I have an older boat(1969).  I don't have an inner lining so that won't
be a problem. I was just concerned about the length.  The 3GM is longer
than a 2GM, because of the extra cylinder. Most everyone is talking
about the 2GM, but some have replied that a 3GM will fit also.  Looks
like I won't be board this winter.  Another project just went on my
"Things To Do This Winter" list.  Thanks Jim Davis for all your info,
I'll be emailing you.

Thanks for all the responses.
Dick & Diana
MyLady #302

http://personals.yahoo.com

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |