[Alberg30] Yanmars and old(er) boats

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sat Nov 24 16:36:27 PST 2001

Tom,

That price is off the wall. Ask them how many man hours and hourly rate for
the installation than shop around. Does your yard let you hire a private
mechanic for installations some do and other will not due to insurance. The
cost of the Yanmar wiring harness and control panel can't be anymore than
$7000.00.

Stephen Sousa