[Alberg30] Propane Tank installation(Help on stoves too)

Taylor Echlin taylor at echlinvests.com
Mon Oct 22 07:27:50 PDT 2001

I bought the Origo 3000 2 burner stove this spring.  I have gimbal mounted
it - and have cooked in a seaway many times this summer.

You can flush mount it on the counter top if you wish.

The stove is incredible.  It is safe and hot - and easy to use.

Marine alcohol is cheap.  And because there is no pressure pump there can't
be any flare ups.

It is just as quick as propane.

It is adjustable from low to high heat.

The two burners are well spaced - so you can cook with a large pot and a
large frying pan at the same time.

I recommend it highly.

Taylor
le papillon KC612

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |