[Alberg30] Lazy Jacks

Dave Rutherford drutherford at hpedsb.on.ca
Fri Oct 26 12:54:45 PDT 2001

Greetings, I have joined the list as a potential owner in the future.  I
currently own an Alberg22 in Belleville, Ontario.  I noticed some
discussions on LazyJacks and since I would like to install a set
wondered what the group has found with respect to their mainsail
handling capabilities.
I do not race and cruise only.  The local rigging shop produces them but
they remain up all the time and do not retract to the mast.  Can members
tell me if this is ok and if there is much variation in the different
units available.  I understand Practical Sailor did a comparison a few
years ago as well. Thanks very much. I appreciate any advice.

--
Dave Rutherford
Superintendent of Finance